The Home Selling Process With Our Team
- Register by calling or emailing Our Team.
- Schedule an appointment for a visit by one of our agents.
- The agent tours your home and provides a Comparative Market Analysis to help you determine the fair market value.
- The agent helps you fill out the listing agreement and any other essential documents.
- Finally, the agent will take 8 digital photos, place a for sale sign in your yard and place a lockbox on your door.
- Your ad will be placed in the MLS and this site within 48 hrs of visiting your home.
- We will email or call you (whichever you prefer) once a week to keep you updated and to answer any questions that you may have along the way.
- All calls received from other real estate agents regarding your home will be routed through the Agent assisting you.
- All personal showings will be approved by you.
- When a purchase agreement is received from a potential buyer your agent will submit it to you as soon as possible and provide all necessary help needed to properly reply to the offer and all subsequent counter-offers.
- Once an offer and acceptance has been made your agent will lead you through the entire closing process.
Our Team promises to provide you with the following: Your home will be advertised in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service), this web site, countless other sites and will receive an Open House, Virtual Tour, Flyer Box with flyers and a Lock Box.
Will I receive a lock box for my door? Yes, lock boxes are needed to assist real estate agents in showing your home. They have an added benefit of tracking who enters your home.
What is the MLS? The Multiple Listing Service is the primary web site agents use to market their listings to other real estate agents worldwide. You have to be a licensed agent to have access to the MLS.
Please fill out the form below to request more information and have one our specialist contact you.
* Denotes a required field.